Research Support Services
Offices of Research Support Services
This page provides information regarding the grant submission process with separate entry portals tailored to meet the distinct needs of researchers and administrators. For researchers there are easy to follow directions regarding the processes for submission of grant proposals and the management of grants at Jefferson. For administrators there are links to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreements that describe the processes used by Research Administration Center for Excellence (RACE) and Office of Research Administration (ORA) for grants submission and administration.
Office of Research Administration (ORA)
Jefferson's Office of Research Administration assists researchers in applying for, and managing sponsored funding.
- Faculty Course Buyout Form - This is a fillable form with help text embedded within the document. In order to complete the form and see the help text [hover your mouse over each field], save the document to your PC/MAC, right-click on the icon and select Open with and then select Adobe Acrobat.
- Applied Research Playbook
- NIH Grant Application/Review
- NSF Fundamentals Workshop – Jefferson – December 2017
- Presentation - Office of Research Support Services
- PI-Specific Trainings
- Jefferson Libraries (Academic Commons)
- Academic Commons Research Support Newsletter Spring Edition 2020
- Academic Commons Research Support Newsletter Winter Edition 2019
- Community of Science Pivot
- Resources for Innovators (formerly found in Office of Technology Transfer)
- Institutional Animal Care & Usage Committee (IACUC)
- Office of Animal Resources (OAR)
- Office of Human Research (OHR)
- Office of Research Administration (ORA)
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Database Search Request