Our researchers strive to gain critical knowledge on their area of expertise with a goal of finding new ways to diagnose and treat illness. Learn more about our researchers.
in research grants awarded to Jefferson Researchers
Centers & Institutes
- Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research
- Center for Injury Research & Prevention
- Center for Translational Medicine
- Computational Medicine Center
- Farber Institute for Neuroscience
- Fashion & Textiles Future Center
- Jefferson Clinical Research Institute (JCRI)
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Jefferson Vaccine Center
- Wills Vision Research Center at Jefferson
- Daniel Baugh Institute (DBI) for Functional Genomics /Computational Biology
Jefferson Committee on Research (JCOR) Awards
Every year the Jefferson Committee on Research (JCOR) grants awards and funding to researchers. The Provost’s Pilot Clinical Research Award is to foster collaborative research and team science, and to develop clinical research topics that have been minimally explored at Jefferson. The Deans' Transformational Science Award (DTSA) is designed to enhance the success of Jefferson’s research-intensive faculty and to nurture the development of HIGH-IMPACT SCIENCE.
Jefferson partners with organizations in the European Union for international research opportunities.