Wistar Proteomics Supplement Program
- Jefferson has established a partnership with The Wistar Institute Proteomics & Metabolomics Facility to provide our researchers with access to state-of-the-art technologies in these areas. In addition, President and Dean Tykocinski’s Research Affairs Office will subsidize projects conducted by Jefferson researchers at the Wistar Facility.
- Applications for subsidies will be reviewed by members the Jefferson Committee on Research on a rolling basis, with recommendations provided to the Provost for final decisions on funding.
- Subsidy applications can request up to 100% of the Wistar quote price, but awards will typically be at the 50% level.
- The Wistar Institute Proteomics & Metabolomics Facility offers a varied of services, as listed on their website.
- Dr. Hsin-Yao Tang is the Managing Director of the The Wistar Institute Proteomics & Metabolomics Facility, and he can be contacted directly for assistance in project design and pricing. Dr. Tang’s contact info is below.
Applications should be submitted via InfoReady