Mission, Goals, Capabilities
Cryopreservation & ARTS Services
This shared resource provides cryopreservation of valuable mouse strains and recovery of mice from frozen germplasm as well as a range of assisted reproductive techniques that can be applied to maintaining mouse strains in a cost- and time-effective manner.
- To provide a centralized, state-of-the-art service for cryopreservation of mouse germplasm
- To preserve useful mouse models
- To disseminate cryopreserved germplasm, as requested by Jefferson investigators
- To recover mouse strains from cryopreserved specimens
- To provide breeding and colony maintenance expertise to faculty