Fusing Discovery, Innovation & Application
Research at Jefferson strives to seamlessly integrate basic scholarship and discovery with translation and application of new knowledge, in disciplines ranging from immunology to design of functional fabrics. In our robust research culture, faculty, students, clinicians and technical staff collaborate in mutually reinforcing efforts to uncover and mine practical impact from new knowledge.
Our researchers strive to gain critical knowledge on their area of expertise with a goal of finding new ways to diagnose and treat illness. Learn more about our researchers.
Explore our COVID-19 related funding opportunities, review active clinical trials and find more resources.
in sponsored research awards to Jefferson Researchers
Centers & Institutes
- Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research
- Center for Connected Care
- Center for Injury Research & Prevention
- Center for Translational Medicine
- Computational Medicine Center
- Farber Institute for Neuroscience
- Fashion & Textiles Future Center
- Institute for Smart and Healthy Cities
- Jefferson Clinical Research Institute (JCRI)
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Jefferson Vaccine Center
- Wills Vision Research Center at Jefferson
- Daniel Baugh Institute (DBI) for Functional Genomics /Computational Biology
Our #JeffersonResearch Portraits are back with Dr. Samuel Weeks @JeffersonUniv College of Humanities! Read more about his work on tax evasion and its impact on socio-economic inequality on The Nexus: https://t.co/FQuXh1HU1T pic.twitter.com/Wip5RgNghq— Jefferson Research (@ResearchAtJeff) April 26, 2022
Follow us on Twitter
Keep up to date with the latest stories from basic, clinical, and applied research as well as events and milestones in our #JeffersonResearch community!
Jefferson Committee on Research (JCOR) Awards
Every year the Jefferson Committee on Research (JCOR) grants awards and funding to researchers. The Provost’s Pilot Clinical Research Award is to foster collaborative research and team science, and to develop clinical research topics that have been minimally explored at Jefferson. The Deans' Transformational Science Award (DTSA) is designed to enhance the success of Jefferson’s research-intensive faculty and to nurture the development of HIGH-IMPACT SCIENCE.
Jefferson partners with organizations in the European Union for international research opportunities.