Fusing Discovery, Innovation & Application
Research at Jefferson strives to seamlessly integrate basic scholarship and discovery with translation and application of new knowledge, in disciplines ranging from immunology to design of functional fabrics. In our robust research culture, faculty, students, clinicians and technical staff collaborate in mutually reinforcing efforts to uncover and mine practical impact from new knowledge.
Our researchers strive to gain critical knowledge on their area of expertise with a goal of finding new ways to diagnose and treat illness. Learn more about our researchers.
A Path to Digital Equity
This digital edition of Jefferson Research celebrates the array of work done at Thomas Jefferson University and shares the exciting future of our research community.
Jefferson Research: By the Numbers
Patents for new drugs, software innovations, medical devices & diagnostic tools
In National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding
Active clinical studies across Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
Nursing Research & Innovation
The Jefferson College of Nursing (JCN) is focused on pioneering health services research and innovation to drive next-generation solutions.
Explore our COVID-19 related funding opportunities, review active clinical trials and find more resources.
in sponsored research awards to Jefferson Researchers
Centers & Institutes
- Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research
- Center for Connected Care
- Center for Injury Research & Prevention
- Center for Translational Medicine
- Center for Vaccines & Pandemic Preparedness
- Computational Medicine Center
- Farber Institute for Neuroscience
- Fashion & Textiles Future Center
- Institute for Smart & Healthy Cities
- Jefferson Clinical Research Institute (JCRI)
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute (MRRI)
- Wills Vision Research Center at Jefferson
- Daniel Baugh Institute for Functional Genomics /Computational Biology
We talked to Dr. Ruth Jeminiwa (@RJeminiwa) of @JeffersonUniv College of Pharmacy about her journey exploring the ways technology can improve shared decision-making for patients with opioid use disorder. Read more on The Nexus:https://t.co/9tvst1s2vD— Jefferson Research (@ResearchAtJeff) December 8, 2022
Follow us on Twitter
Keep up to date with the latest stories from basic, clinical, and applied research as well as events and milestones in our #JeffersonResearch community!
Jefferson partners with organizations in the European Union for international research opportunities.