Principal Investigators Starting Research
Name: Timothy Schailey, MS Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Assistant Vice President, Research Support Services
Organization: Office of Research Administration
833 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
I need approval or training related to regulations regarding finances
ORA courses are offered in our area of expertise and to fulfill our mission. Administrators and researchers may desire professional development in other areas. Go to ORA Help.
Other Jefferson departments and partners who offer research related training are as follows:
Jefferson Financial Procedures Training
- Basic Mathematical Software such as Excel: Information Systems Training Center schedule
- Finance Fundamentals – Check the Human Resource Department’s current Learning and Development Center Resource Guide, found on the Human Resources web site.
Specific Financial Software
Tutorials are available for:
- Vista Plus PowerPoint tutorial from IS&T – you can also sign into the Canvas Vista Organization for the Vista training manual. Classroom training from the Information Systems Training Center is also available.
- Labor Distribution: PowerPoint Tutorial from the Controller's Office
- Material Management (Procurement cards): Log in to Canvas to join the “Procurement Card Organization;" access to training is provided within the organization.
Contact the responsible department listed below for:
- PeopleSoft Financials – University Finance
- PeopleSoft HR – Human Resources