Mission, Goals, & Capabilities
The mission of the Vision Research is to provide rodent-based visual function assay platforms to the vision research community.
Our goal is to help vision researchers to obtain preliminary results for grant application and to acquire data for publication.
Current capabilities include:
- Quantitatively measure the function of retinal cells
- (Electroretinography) and acuity vision (OptoMotry) in normal animal and various ocular disease models
- Celeris Electroretinography (Diagnosys)
- OptoMotry (CerebralMechanics)
- Assist experimental design.
- Training following initial use protocol.
- Assistance with data acquisition.
- Assistance with data analysis.