Grant programs at Jefferson and opportunities for funding from both Federal and Non-federal sources.
COVID-19 Clinical Trials: Researcher Resources
For information on Jefferson's COVID-19 active clinical trials, please click on the Learn More link below
Information for Patients
To confront the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our research teams work tirelessly to ensure you receive the best possible treatment if you're diagnosed with COVID-19.
Propose COVID-19 Research
- If you have a concept for a DATABASE project, please complete the Database Project Survey
- If you would like to implement a COVID-19 related CLINICAL TRIAL, complete the Clinical Trial Survey
- If you would like to implement a COVID-19 related REGISTRY complete the Registry Trial Survey
- If you would like to implement a COVID-19 related BIOREPOSITORY study, complete the Biorepository Survey
- If you are a STUDENT OR TRAINEE interested in contributing to our COVID-19 research efforts, complete the Student and Trainee Survey so we can best match you with a study in need of support.
Office of Human Research
Jefferson's Office of Human Research has provided resources to assist with changes due to COVID-19: